How Does This Work?
I'm glad you asked! Here's an order of events:
- We set up a time to discuss your video (phone, coffee, video chat, email, etc.)
- Your company sends me your video footage
- Your company sends me your logo and any pictures, text or fonts that you'd like in the video
- I show you a video preview to make sure you like how it's going
- I finish the video and send it to you via Dropbox or a similar file sharing method
"I just wanted to thank you for editing my website video homepage and four educational coaching videos in such a timely professional manner. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and was impressed with Spiderlegs Media's consistent quality work. Since I wasn't accessible during the day, I found it super convenient and easy to work with you after hours by sharing a Dropbox folder to keep the updated versions of the files. It also made it possible for the company that had the raw footage to upload the audio file and raw footage. I'm incredibly happy with the finished product and my YouTube analytics are already paying off in views and watch time. I will definitely be using your services again."
- Jill Rasmussen, Love Your Life Coach
What Do You get?
At the end of the video project you receive:
- The video file in MP4 format
- An SRT file that can apply subtitles to your video. All video subtitles are hand typed and triple checked for errors
- An attractive cover photo for the video's thumbnail
This video can be featured on: YouTube, Vimeo, Animoto, Wistia, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and of course your website. And anywhere else that supports video upload.
In addition, we keep your video and project files to allow for future edits. Let's say a year down the road the video overall is still good, but your company's logo has changed or you just want a slightly newer look for the video. No need to make a whole new video, we'll simply change it up and send it back to you for a small fee.
What we can do to your videos and what we use
Our tools: Adobe Creative Suite, Dropbox and WeTransfer, Dell PC
- Text on video
- Credits and intro
- Music and music videos
- Color correction
- Video stabilizing
- Text and logo animations
- Vlog style jump-cuts
- Image/video overlays
- Sound Effects
- Minor audio editing
Majken (MY-ken) Ruppert is the founder and Head Video Editor of Spiderlegs Media. She has over four years of video editing experience. Originally home-schooled, she started college and realized that entrepreneurship better suited her goals; so she switched course and Spiderlegs Media was born!
Her passions: Video editing and travel